Friday, September 26, 2008

Gymnastics!!











Sydnee learning to do cartwheels!!

and her AWESOME back bend!! she does very well on those..



and the balance beam, she liked it. she wasn't so sure about doing a somersault on it. :)





4 comments:

Taylors6 said...

GO SID!!!! I'm impressed with that back bend!!!

Rainey Family said...

Sydnee it looks like you do so good at gymnastics!!! I love the picture they are awesome. You will have to show grandma and Papa your backbend and gymnastic tricks. We love you!!!!

Annika, what a great soccer game. We love to watch your little speedster self handle that soccer ball like a pro!!! We love you !!!!!

The Oscarsons said...

Go Sydnee go. How cool is that? Give all your girls a big hug from us!

Dave & Robin said...

whahooo! Go Sydnee! your doing awesome! That is the best backbend I have ever seen!!!