Tagged by Britta
Okay, here is goes:10 years ago I was:
1. 18 years old
2. Senior in High School
3. Working at Subway
4. Living in Bloomfield, New Mexico
5. Getting my CNA license
5 things on today's to do list:
1. Grocery shopping
2. Help the girls get their room clean
3. get things ready for church in the morning
4. make dinner...(hot wings, yummy)
5. Enjoy time with family--its sat!
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Buy a house with cash
2. Get out of Debt
3. Pay off student loans
4. Savings for kids college and weddings( we do have 3 girls )
5. investments
5 places I have lived:
1. Bloomfield, New Mexico 19 years
2. St George, UT
3. Darmstadt, Germany
4. Salt Lake, UT
5.Cedar City, UT (currently)
5 places I have worked:
1. Subway
2. 4 Corners Dialysis
3.Customer Service(PX)
4. Dixie Dialysis
5. South Valley Dialysis
(okay not that many--i like dialysis :)
I now tag Steph, Becky, Anna, Rachel and anybody else that wants to play!!
Rules: Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names.


1 comment:
interesting. I didn't know you lived in Germany
Post a Comment