Wednesday, April 22, 2009

countdown begins

Well for those of you that don't know...we will be living in Dallas TX for the summer, while Andre is selling APX alarms. We are packing a getting things ready to go to storage, since i am not taking very much with us. Moving out on Saturday and Andre finishes his finals on Wed. then he will be heading to TX... me and the girls will stay behind til the end of May when they finish school! :) We are excited and nervous all in one for this new little adventure for the summer!

6 comments:

Britta Mosman said...

No Way!!! When did you guys decide to join APX? Reid did that for the last three summers. Needless to say we are tired of it so we aren't doing it anymore. I wish you guys good luck and have fun! :)

Traci said...

Hooray!!! I'm excited! It'll be a long, boring summer, but I'm sure we'll manage to have a little fun! :)

Hope you guys like your new van, I thought it was pretty awesome! Give the girls hugs and kisses for me and we'll see ya in a month.

Chappell Pics said...

Sounds like an exciting adventure for the summer. I was on facebook and noticed that you have a blog. Mine is http://sachappellfam.blogspot.com.

TuCk N JuLeS said...

Good luck with the change . . . I always think change is GOOD! Lisa's husband, Hayden, sold alarms in Tenessee last year and they are in Denver this summer selling pest control . . .

The Oscarsons said...

I dont know what APX is but..... sounds like you guys are heading for a fun adventure. Texas is cool.

A Different Drum said...

Good luck! It sounds like a great adventure!