Friday, August 1, 2008

its about time!

Sorry it has been a little while!



here are the girls at the park in santa clara to celebrate their birthdays!! Sydnee just turned 5 and Annika turned 7! AND also a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Papa Roger and Grandma Erma.. we are so glad that we were able to spend that time with you guys! and thanks to grandma and papa for taking the girls to the rodeo for their birthdays, they really enjoyed hanging out with you!!

The girls LOVE swimming, just the last few weeks Jordan is a Little fish.. Sydnee still a little nervous about putting her face under water (she gets it from her mama).. here are all of us at Grandma Greats swimming except Grandma Great and Grandma Erma sitting on the side of the pool, and Erma kept putting her hand up everytime we tried to take a picture..cheater! :) (mom you are never in pics) very surprised you LET me take on of you and dad!!


trying to get a picture of the girls, yeah right they don't hold still!!


3 comments:

jaordyna said...

Tonya, your little family is too cute! I didn't realize our oldest 2are so close in age to yours. They are fun (easy to say as they lay angelically in their sleep:)), aren't they? Good to hear from you!

Traci said...

What a cute little family! I'm sorry for not being aware of the girls' birthdays.... But HAPPY BIRTHDAY Annika and Sydnee! They are both turning into such beautiful girls! (By the way, Erma is to blame for that :), just kidding!)
Hope things go well for Dre and you guys this next little while, you're in our prayers. Love ya.

Kamill said...

I can't believe how much your girls have grown up. They are so cute! Where do you live now? I am going to add you to my favorite blogs, hope you don't mind. I am so glad to know you are a blogger too! I will now be blog stocking you. hahaha