Sydnee's in Kindergarten!!

Sydnee's First Day of Kindergarten!!! she was very excited to start school, asking me everyday last week, do i go today?? nope not yet, next week! FINALLY it is here, she was such a good girl, went straight in and was ready for me to leave so she could do SCHOOL!! she sure is GROWING up i can't believe it, all i have at home now is Jordan!
4 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! I was so excited to across your blog. I found you off of Valerie and Robins. YEAH!! I love LOVE LOVE the pics. It makes me miss you guys SOOOO much! I hope all is well. I was thinking about Dre on his bday but didn't have a current phone number.
Love yah guys!
she looks soooo beautiful!
Congrats Sydnee. Kindergarten is a big step. She is getting so big. I miss you guys soooooooooo much!
Oh she looks so cute! All of your girls are getting so big! I can't believe it!
Post a Comment